What to Expect
We would like to welcome you to our office; we are passionate about serving our community! In order to accomplish this, we need a few simple things from you. All potential practice members are required to fill out an new practice member application. We are required to make a copy of a government issued photo ID or passport, and will do a complimentary insurance benefits check. If you would like us to verify your benefits, please allow us to make a copy of your insurance at the time of your visit. No services will be billed with out your knowledge and consent. If someone is a minor, they must be accompanied by a legal guardian(s). A personal consultation will take place with Dr. Nick. He will take time to listen to you & your needs, and will take a thorough history, discuss goals and explain how the next two visits will look & feel like. The Doctor and staff will then provide a detailed health examination of your nervous system and health.
Some of the testing that may be performed include:
- Complete list of any & all symptoms
- Weight, Height, Blood Pressure, & Body Fat %
- The Synergistic Source Effect Scan’ (‘Space certified’ technology that measures the stress & effects of nervous system tension)
- Posture pictures using Posture Ray Technology
- Palpation of the active & passive tension in the spine & body
- Digital pelvic & foot analysis
- Digital X-rays (potential specific motion studies to be as precise as possible)
- Body, Mind & Spirit Health Questionnaire
During the report the doctor will explain:
- Your specific health problem(s) & if your health concern can be addressed at this location.
- The plan & length of treatment.
- The cost of the treatment.
- What lifestyle choices need to be corrected to avoid future problems.
- If you are accepted as a practice member or referred to another location.